Each Dragon Treatment™ combines the latest in cutting edge science & technology
Dragon Kiss™ combines PRP + stem cells (coming soon) + fractional CO2 laser for penetrating and resurfacing the skin on the face, neck, decollate and hands. This results in the reduction of wrinkles, dark spots and overall tightening of the skin.
Dragon Bite™ combines PRP + lipolysis (Belkyra) + RF Laser (Venus Legacy) for deep penetration of the skin that results in the reduction of stretch marks around the abdomen and thighs. The procedure can also be targeted in a unique combination for stimulation of hair growth in balding areas.
Dragon Touch™ combines PRP + fractional CO2 laser for activation and enhancement of the female orgasm.
Dragon Lift™ combines lipolysis (Belkyra) + RF Laser (Venus legacy ) for the reduction and potential elimination of fat under the chin.
Dragon Melt™ combines lipolysis (Belkyra) + RF Laser (Venus legacy) for the reduction of fat around the body.
Platlet Enriched Plasma (PRP)
PRP is blood plasma that has been enriched with platelets. As a concentrated source of autologous platelets, PRP contains (and releases through degranulation) several different growth factors and other cytokines that stimulate healing of bone and soft tissue. It was developed in the 1970s and since been used in the treatment of nerve injury, tendinitis, osteoarthritis, cardiac muscle injury, bone repair and regeneration, plastic surgery, and oral surgery. PRP has also received attention in the popular media as a result of its use in treating sports injuries in professional athletes.
There are at present two methods of PRP preparation approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Both processes involve the collection of the patient's whole blood (that is anticoagulated with citrate dextrose ) before undergoing two stages of centrifugation (TruPRP) (Harvest) designed to separate the PRP aliquot from platelet-poor plasm and red blood cells. In humans, the typical baseline blood platelet count is approximately 200,000 per µL; therapeutic PRP concentrates the platelets by roughly five-fold.
- Redaelli, Alessio. Face and neck revitalization with Platelet-rich plasma (PRP): clinical
outcome in a series of 23 consecutively treated patients. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology - May 1, 2010
- Hom DB, Linzie BM, Huang TC. The healing effects of autologous platelet gel on acute human skin wounds. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9(3):174-183.
- Cervelli, Valerio MD; Lucarini, Lucilla MD. Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Hyaluronic Acid in the Loss of Substance with Bone Exposure. Advances in Skin & Wound Care: April 2011 - Volume 24 - Issue 4 - pp 176-181
- Sclafani AP. Safety, efficacy, and utility of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery [published online February 21, 2011]. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2011;13(4):247-251.
- Sclafani AP. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix for improvement of deep nasolabial folds. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2010;9(1):66-71.
- Anthony P. Sclafani, MD; Steven A. McCormick, MD. Induction of Dermal Collagenesis, Angiogenesis, and Adipogenesis in Human Skin by Injection of Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix. Arch Facial Plast Surg. Published online October 17, 2011.
Autologous Fat Stem Cells - coming soon
Adult stem cells are undifferentiated cells, found throughout the body after development, that multiply by cell division to replenish dying cells and regenerate damaged tissues. Adult stem cell therapy involves collecting adult stems cells, incubating them and re-injecting them back into the body. These adult stem cells will repair and replace the damaged cells in the diseased or aged nerves, tissues or organs of the body and reinvigorate them.
Adipose tissues are rich sources of adult stem cells that contain a specialized class of adult stem cells made up of multiple cell types that promote healing and repair. Adipose or fat adult stem cells have been shown to differentiate themselves into multiple cell types including muscle, heart, bone, fat, cartilage, and nerve cells.
The major advantages of getting the adult stem cells from the adipose tissues are:
- Yield. A therapeutic dose of regenerative cells can be extracted and isolated from the fat tissue in just one hour even without cell culture;
- Safety. Patients receive their own cells (autologous-use) so there is no risk of immune rejection or transmission; and
- Versatility. Stem cells from adipose tissue benefit from multiple mechanisms-of-action.
CO2 Fractional Laser
Fractional Ablative Skin Resurfacing or strong skin heating causes potent “injury” to the skin and subcutaneous tissues. This process has been shown to rejuvenate skin by ablating tissues and inducing inflammatory process, which stimulates regenerative processes. New ablative fractional CO2 lasers have the advantage of being more effective, safer, with less sides effects then older technologies. The overall end result of the treatment is a restoration of newer, younger looking skin, improvement in skin texture, skin elasticity and general skin tightening.
Lipolysis - Belkyra™
BELKYRA™, also known as KYBELLA™ in the United States, is an injectable drug that will help reduce the fat layer in the chin, an effective way to eliminate a double chin without surgery. BELKYRA™ is made of a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid which is a naturally occurring substance in our body. When injected into the fat beneath your chin, it physically destroys the fat cell membranes. Both BELKYRA™ (Canada) and KYBELLA™ (United States) are Health Canada and FDA approved, respectively. They are simple aesthetic injections performed by a skilled and trained medical specialist much like the injection of a dermal filler. Most patients experience visible results in 2 to 4 treatment sessions.
Radio Frequency - Venus Legacy®
Radio frequency (RF) energy, in the form of radiating waves or electrical currents, has been used in medical treatments for over 75 years. In cosmetic medicine it is used for skin tightening, cellulite reduction and stretch mark reduction. Heat, by way of RF, is applied at different depths of the skin, targeting areas of concern. The Venus Legacy™ technology also uses pulsed magnetic fields technology that is proven for regenerative properties. It further combines suction, heat and magnets causing energy to travel deep into the skin, resulting in lymphatic drainage, stimulating the body’s natural collagen production, and an increase in blood circulation. It is FDA approved and licensed by Health Canada.